Friday 31 October 2014

Day 12 of interleukin 2 treatments

October 31, 2014

It's been 7 days since Kevin's 9th and final dose of IL-2, for this round at least.  He has another round to go, then scans to see if it's working.

He is still getting a little better everyday.  He was able to take some niquil last night to combat the mild wheezing he has, and the runny nose.  They were keeping him up and he couldn't get a good nights sleep.  It worked well for him, he slept through the night until about 9am this morning.  I hope that today will be a good day for him since he slept better  :)

Happy Halloween everyone!  We will be going to my in-laws for trick or treating with our kids.  Where we live, it's very country and we may get 2 kids looking for some candy, if we are lucky.  I don't think Kevin is up to walking house to house with us, so I'll just take our youngest.  Our oldest is "too old" to trick or treat anymore  :(  I guess they all have to grow up.

Thanks for reading and stay safe tonight!!


Here is an old photo of Kevin and I in Jamaica.  He was complaining about something and I was doing "boo hoo" and rubbing his eyes, hee hee.  He does that too me all the time, so it was payback, lol.  I think this was from the mid 90's.  Love this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment